September 09, 2008

Still sick...

but so very cute. We are home today...I tried to take her to daycare but we got kicked out because she has to be doody-free ( get it? duty-free!!) for 24 hours before she can come back. At this rate, we will be off all week. Our ped says to just keep her hydrated and Dr. Katie recommended baby yogurt so we are trying everything. Jake had an exhausting day yesterday with her - she went through almost a whole load of diapers in just one day so you can imagine how thrilled he was.

Anyway
, today is better and Nor & I went to Babies R Us to buy some fall/winter essential like long sleeve onesies, a sleep sack and finally, more bottles. T.McB is napping and I am being the great housewife I knew I could be by cleaning and making dinner for my boy toy. Don't you wish your wife was domestic like me?

No comments: