September 16, 2008

Yes, I can read!

If you had not had the pleasure of watching a television series on DVD, no commercials, no week long wait, you have not lived by 2008 standards. Here is list of my accomplishments over the past few years:

1. The O.C.
This one started my addiction to on-demand viewing and was so timely as we watched the first 3 seasons when my foot was out of commission and I literally could not do anything else.

2. Sex in the City
Also during my non-walking days although I only got through 2 seasons...never did see the rest.

3. 24
Worst show ever. I almost died of boredom and then killed myself to put myself out of my misery.

4. Entourage
Ari Gold forever.

5. Arrested Development

As Sabrina would say "Duh"! This masterpiece got me through my emotional gestation with Norelle.

6. The Office
Okay, I watched this in real time too but it's always fun to start from the beginning and see Michael be an ass all over again.

7. Weeds
Nancy Botwin in not Mother of the Year. But I love Shane, Silas and Andy so it's okay.

Am I forgetting anything?

Next up: Dexter
Wanted: Gossip Girl

2 comments:

K and/or K said...

Gossip Girl marathon is in order! When should I come over?

Californication is nasty funny.

Mad Men has killer clothing.

We have all six seasons of 6 feet under on DVD. If you are ready to commit to that talk to Mr V. He is obsessed.

Sabrina said...

I dare not say Felicty, or did you just throw up in your mouth.

love!