September 03, 2008

SoS Readership List (updated)

Wow, I am up to 23 people who have great taste and an eye for genius!


      1. Sabrina (mentor and fashion icon)
      2. Sabrina's friend Heather of EO
      3. my mom (birthed me)
      4. Erica in AZ (hot & spicy MN)
      5. Steve (FIL, sports enthusiast)
      6. Charlie (BIL, beer enthusiast)
      7. Sometimes Jake (but only to criticize what I write-husband)
      8. Aunt Jill ("Have you tried this? It is to die for!")
      9. Sarah, when she remembers (true love)
      10. Missy (baby machine)
      11. K and/or K (soul mates)
      12. Ellen Seltz (sorority girl)
      13. Jodi (fitness buff)
      14. Abby (young Republican)
      15. Angie Mc (Tonka's mom)
      16. Heidi (Ang's BFF)
      17. Bob Rock (my imaginary neighbor)
      18. TC (SR's imaginary boyfriend)
      19. Ellen DODDS (French Hornist, formerly trombonist)
      20. Susie (trucker lady)
      21. ErBear (bride-to-be)
      22. Tracy (plumber wanna be)
      23. Pat Mc (Liam's Dad)

    10 comments:

    Sabrina said...

    TC just told me how much he enjoys your blog.

    Anonymous said...

    ????????????????
    How many comments do I have to post before I am considered worthy of being acknowledged? I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you thought I was your sil when I posted before...

    Susie said...

    Hi!! I will admit that I am an avid reader Megs. You are right up there with People.Com. Miss you!

    Anonymous said...

    did you forget about me out here?? heck, i am such a fan that i wish you had your own sitcom!

    Anonymous said...

    Ahhh... I feel so much better now! Thanks, meggles!

    I saw I was a trombonist last night...

    Sabrina said...

    And to think Megan was going to stop blogging forever at one point! Good thing i talked her back into it.

    Anonymous said...

    Jill and I were discussing this list and my mom said she was sad to not have been put on. I was like "mom, you didn't even know she was MAKING a list. Do you actually read it?" and she said "well, like, once every to every other week" I told her it didn't count.
    ~abby

    Anonymous said...

    Young republican - stop making fun of your mom! I do too read it -

    Anonymous said...

    Megan Melissa Hoo Hoo! I want a better description than aunt/Godmother! Is that the best you can come up with? At least put Bossy Aunt/Godmother or something...

    Bossy Anonymous Aunt Jill

    Heather of the EO said...

    I'm Kelly's friend too.