September 10, 2008

Question in my head

Sometimes, daily in fact, I go up to Jake and I say "Do you?". And his job is to read to my mind and answer the question appropriately. Usually it is something like "Do you love me?" or "Do you think I'm fat?". He answers correctly an amazing amount of the time. So now I will try it out on you although (hint hint) this question is not about me.

"Do you?"

10 comments:

K and/or K said...

Yes, I floss daily.

MK

Anonymous said...

everyone does it sometimes
DKS

Sabrina said...

No I do not itch my hemmroids on a regular basis.

Anonymous said...

Scratch. You scratch an itch.

...sensible of shoe said...

DKS...Dorothy K-9 Seltz? How did you get out of your kennel? Who taught you to type?!!

Anonymous said...

Dwight Kurt Schrute

mr. sensible of shoe said...

Absolutely, I do.

K and/or K said...

need a hair cut?
yes

get scared when i see mama palin? yes

crave pizza hut breadsticks right now?
yes

plan on walking to target in 20 mn to satisfy that craving?
yes

Sabrina said...

Your broski-in-law made me watch some nasty youtube video via his blog. I am not happy.

K and/or K said...

just saw a meyers soap ad on a bus that made me think of yoU! have you seen it? something about sensible shoes.