So it's between Sabrina with her foreskin/eyelid joke and Ryan of the EO. I haven't even heard the punchline but I am leaning toward giving them to the kid. Heather... you guys want to this weekend? Tickets are here...
So it's between Sabrina with her foreskin/eyelid joke and Ryan of the EO. I haven't even heard the punchline but I am leaning toward giving them to the kid. Heather... you guys want to this weekend? Tickets are here...
A POOL TABLE! green, with four legs, could kill you if it fell from a tree... HA. Is it still funny if it's from a grown-up rather than a kid? Cause Ryan is my husband. He likes kid jokes. A lot.
11 comments:
why didn't ellen get to watch the office tonight?
she had class.
what a joke right?
hahahhahahahaha, i wont tell you what happened, its a thriller
There are only like 3 games left. This weekend. Your prize is kinda lame.
I have a semi dirty joke, can i e-mail it to you?
two words: john mccain.
nevermind then. don't include me, i'm not even gonna be up here for the last 3 games
Ryan of the EO says:
what's green, has four legs and if it fell out of a tree, it would kill you?
Make your guess and we'll get back to you with the most hilarious punch line ever to ever be spoken.
So it's between Sabrina with her foreskin/eyelid joke and Ryan of the EO. I haven't even heard the punchline but I am leaning toward giving them to the kid. Heather... you guys want to this weekend? Tickets are here...
So it's between Sabrina with her foreskin/eyelid joke and Ryan of the EO. I haven't even heard the punchline but I am leaning toward giving them to the kid. Heather... you guys want to this weekend? Tickets are here...
sorry I'm so slow.
A POOL TABLE!
green, with four legs, could kill you if it fell from a tree...
HA.
Is it still funny if it's from a grown-up rather than a kid?
Cause Ryan is my husband. He likes kid jokes. A lot.
Ah give it to the "kid" but you gotta admit my joke was pretty good! :)
Guess what? You've been tagged! Please go to my blog to see the details...
Post a Comment