April 22, 2012

Recycle and stuff

You better work! (double meaning)

Sometimes the trials in our lives teach us to persevere. Nori likes to chant "Never give up! Never give up!" when she confronts a problem. Of course this is seconds before she quits trying and stomps off in anger.  I recently had a challenge of my own that I would like to share with you. It has taken me months of trial and error to finally be able to create and post a photo collage (see above) on my blog. I tried these instructions and I tried those instructions, I asked here and I asked there, I used Photobucket and I used FotoFlexer, but for some reason nothing would work. Nothing! Turns out the answers was right under my nose when I discovered Picasa, my photo editor, can make photo collages. A little practice and voilĂ  , I finally did it. Throughout this ordeal, I learned a lot about myself.  Most importantly, I learned to trust myself and my photo editing software. We had the answers all along.

 momma love

Henley puked on the new nanny and the old mom. She had a quick stomach bug and high  fever which made for one rough night and reduced intake of food for a couple days but she is back on track now. The girls & I went to a baby shower during the course of which Nori jumped off the couch banging her nose on the table requiring an ice pack, Hen cut her finger up bloody requiring a band aid and I spilled my drink of the floor. I bet they were thrilled we attended. Switching topics, have you been to the Rusty Taco?  We ran into my co-worker Amy and her husband  there and joined them for supper. She recommended the  BBQ Brisket Taco. So good, order five! We celebrated Earth Day with Sarah & Baby Andrew in the Patagonia parking lot, future home of a community composting pile. What up decaying food!  I was this close to getting my own compost bin. This close.

I would like to say a special HELLO! and CHEER UP! to my mom who had a very rough week. And also, thank you for the new material for my forthcoming as of yet untitled memoir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

you make me laugh!