The first week with the new nanny was a success, Henley already loves her. Nori did pretty well in school even though she gets nervous before school and refuses to eat any lunch in the cafeteria because it is so loud.(Really girl, you know how to do loud). I have been sick with a bad cold, then 24 hour stomach flu, and more dumb back pain but that's why God made Kleenex, toothpaste, and Advil. On Friday Jake took off work and we visited Great Grandma Rosie & Grandpa Dick in Austin, yet again perfectly timing our visits to coincide with pancake time. We had a great time catching up, returning home in time to host my Winona girlfriends for our monthly Girls Night Out. Somehow we all ended up crammed into the small space in my dining room, sitting on the radiator and floor instead of chairs. Reason #6 why I refuse to buy fancy furniture (reasons number 1-5 include chocolate ice cream, brownies, cost, dog paws, and ink). Jake made lasagna from scratch so he won the Most Valuable Husband award. I made it to the new release of Body Pump 81 where I won the prize for knowing how many reps we did on this release (800). Jake ran errands while the girls & I hung out, walked to the park, and snuggled. Today we lounged as family and invited the Ho girls over for a playdate and leftovers. Gotta love friends that will eat your old food. "Trust us, this was so tasty just last week!".
I have been trying to think (for the last five minutes) of ways to make this blog more interesting. I could do the obvious things like spend more time thinking about what to write or improving my photography skills, but that is just so cliche. Instead, I will make up lies and try to see what I can get away with. Cool? Jake just sang a verse of Papa Don't Preach into the remote control. And I have not even started the lie thing yet!!
Go Foosie!
graffiti artists
No comments:
Post a Comment