What's gotten in to me...I was all Super Mom this weekend. Fridays are my SAHM Day so we packed up for The Children's Museum which is a blast now that Henley can get out of the stroller and in to trouble. I regretted that we never took Nori there until she was two -- there are so many exhibits geared towards babies. We whooped it up and still got in a 2.5 hour nap, beat that! Jake & I got a babysitter so we could have a quick date which consisted of more Rusty Taco while discussing fence options, beer shopping, and ice cream cones at Izzy's. Jake tried to think of the grossest combination he could create and he came up with coconut ice ream with a black licorice Izzy scoop. Guess what the dude in front of us actually ordered? On Saturday, I took the girls to Kid's Appreciation Day at the YMCA where Nori ran races and jumped in the bouncy house while Henny dust mopped the gym the floor with her body. The rest of the weekend was productive in the cleaning department yet fruitful in naps for all of us. Walks and cuddles ensued. Roasted veggie sandwich were cooked. We watched The Help and organized the mud room closet. What more is there?
Daughters are fun. Nori has some interesting theories on life. For example, she believes the music from wind chimes helps the flowers grow big just like listening to music when she was a baby helped her grow. Also, if your Mind Petter Stickers "take a rest" they will regain their stickiness no matter how many hundred of times you pry them off the paper. Baby Henny likes to be funny so when she does something silly she looks to see if you like it. She will crawl up to a blanket and lay her head drown pretending to nap then peek to see if you notice her. She loves to touch cheeks and lay her head down on you briefly as a form of a hug. I am trying to teach her to kiss, too. Mwah! New items in her food repertoire are spinach ravioli and crab cakes. Gotta love a baby with garlic breath.
 |
| It's Victor Papa Bubba Henry the Elevator Operator Itten Bitten Diddley Whitten... |
 |
| HC was a big fan of the Habitot room |
 |
| I like little butts and I can not lie... |
 |
| Even better than the dog's water bowl |
 |
| Sweatpants Party!! |
 |
| Look closely... baby girl faux hawk alert! |
 |
| Double Deuce Dorth |
 |
| Plastic equine therapy promotes sisterly love |
5 comments:
Haahhhaaaaaaa.....Hen the dust mop !
Love you
Wendy
We were at the museum this weekend also, when the Twins game got called off. One of our favorite hang outs, let's meet up there sometime!
Shave your legs Megan or get longer sweat pants....
Love,
anonymous Aunt Jill
I need to take E there soon! I didn't know that it was geared towards babies!!
I had no idea the children's museum had baby/ tot stuff! I'm gonna go there now! I love the horsey pic! :)
Post a Comment