Four years ago today we became parents to a baby who has grown into the most wonderful, loving, funny, and creative little girl in the world. I have conducted tests and I can verify that statement is true. We ended up all being home today due to having the stomach flu. You know the old saying, "puke like nobody is watching, barf like you've never done laundry". It started with Foose Sue on Monday while Jake & I took Nori on her special day to Chipotle and Edinborough indoor climbing thingy. The next victim was Nanny Nicole followed by Nori's impressive performance yet impressively bad aim with a grand finale by me. So, our little birthday girl was a sickee but not too miserable. She enjoyed the extra attention, her fabulous "mind petter" tree house, a movie, and a pajama day. Happy Birthday Norelle!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Nori! Too bad you guys were all sick. :(
Glad you are all feeling a little better... don't bring any more sickies down here this weekend...the cold is
enough, thank you! I hope Nori gets her pork chops for her birthday supper soon.
Love, Gramsie
Post a Comment