January 08, 2012

I'll be X's and you be O's, baby!

"I'll be X's and you be O's, baby!: Nori inviting Hen to play Tic Tac Toe

A weekend with these two, lucky me! They keep it real like when Nori shudders in disgust when I try to cuddle her because I "need a Kleenex!". Everyone in this house needs a box of Kleenex, especially the youngest one who has cold #2 of the season. Henny HATES getting her nose wiped so I usually opt to go au natural until Nori insists we wipe it. Geez, it's just a little slimy mucus girl, add that to the pile of tink, runny poop, and explosive toots we deal with daily.

In heavy rainbow birthday party preparations over here. By that I mean talking about the party but not actually getting anything done for it. All work must wait until the last possible second. Buy stock in food coloring, colored paper, and Jell-O now.

Our "relatives from Duluth" (copyright) visited this weekend and we ate, played games, and talked. Tasha is due with her baby in March so she is preparing for a medication-free home birth. We helped her out with some old receiving blankets as she is accumulating sheets, towels, and blankets for the big event. I think it is a boy. Hard to believe that the last time she was pregnant it was Norelle and we finally became parents!

Today Nori hugged the crapped out of Henley singing, "I love my sister! I love my sister!". So sweet. What more could I want besides a back rub, cookie dough and a double header of KUWTK? Done and done.

a walk to the flower shop to order rainbow balloons

not eating snow, for once

this baby can eat!

All hail Queen Norelle!

bribed into wearing floral overalls, but not happy about it

I love toys now

overall girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love these girls so much it hurts!! So cute! But hey, I gave her the flowery bibs...tell her if she wants a nice birthday present, she better LOVE those overalls- or else she will get many more pairs in every color I can find! j/k I love you all, but especially the ones that are snotty nosed and sloppy faced, mucous encrusted and just plain green goopey, slime balls. With much love,
Gramsie :)