January 30, 2011

33 years not normal

straight from Hol's vag to your computer

It's official, I am 33 today!! I shall celebrate by taking a yoga class then sconing at a coffee shop followed by a lazy day at home. Last night we went out for sushi and I already got the royal treatment (meat loaf) during my relaxing two days in Winona with my mom. What more could I want? (digital SLR camera).

33, 33 and 3!

7 comments:

bluecollardaughter said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you get to be the princess today (oh, and thanks a lot for making me think of your mom's ho hoo--NOT)!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Megan....

We LOVE You

Wendy and Randy !!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my favorite niece named Megan!!! It only gets better! I love you!!!

Anonymous Aunt Jill and Uncle Curly

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! What's this about my whoo whoo?
Without it. there would be no Megan!!!! I love you, babe... Happy Birthday!!



Love, Mom

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday Momma!

Team Deitering said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!! Hope the day continued to be great!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Megan - we love you!

Tracy