After extensive scientific research and exhaustive studies (n=2), we can confirm that the Dave Berhow Theory is true and should now be referred to as the Dave Berhow Law. Break out the pink, it's all estrogen up in here! Nori announced the news at her party yesterday by slicing into a pink cake. It's little sister time!
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! Is she made of butterscotch pudding? :-)
I am so excited for you to have TWO girls! I want to be like you when I grow up!
Congrats to you all!! Lucky little girl! Love, Erin
I knew it!! Fast heartbeat = girl!
Congratulations on Nori's new BFF!
I think uncie Char is full of ca ca. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone believing Andy is in touch with his feelings, wouldn't be caught dead in yoga pants, and doesn't shop (let alone, use Percel). It's probably just the water in Decorah.
Hope you all had a great time on Sat - sorry we missed it.
Yay for little girls! Exciting!! Love, Katie
Post a Comment