Before the hate mail starts pouring in (Mom), I just want to acknowledge that I know I am slacking off on my blog. Genius like this can't be forced. Also, I was afraid you might be getting cuteness fatigue from too many pictures of adorable 3-year-olds, so this post will be photoless. What can I say? In addition to growing a life, working full-time (.8 is full-time, just ask HR), raising a prodigy, living with a dog with some rare intestinal gas disease, and being married to a faux tennis phenom/ Jim Cramer, it's hard to find time for my online pastimes. Also, I am rather boring.
We have been keeping busy in a post-birthday party world seeing friends from Peru, making chocolate covered strawberries, visiting the Indoor Waterpark of America, putting on lotion, cleaning and cleaning the house, cuddling, drop-ins from Aunt Jill who brought a sprinkle donut and Papa Bill who brought an easel with a chalkboard and dry erase board, taking long naps, turning up the heat, Life Group, eating Golden Grahams for supper, cleaning dry erase marker off the walls, coffee with my friend Angela, tracing life-size outlines of ourselves to hang in the house, trying in vain to convert my Flip videos from 2010 into a format to save on DVD, and Baby Zoey's dedication...just to name a few.
Really, you didn't miss much.
p.s. Oh! I forgot to mention the leg cramps!!!
2 comments:
Don't you LOVE the leg cramps!!! Seriously, are you getting them too??? I wake up in the middle of the night in pain and agony! My mom says MORE MAGNESIUM... but who knows???
When all I saw was the title of your post, I thought it was going to be whining about your expanding pregnancy butt (and maybe pictures). This was good too, though!
Thanks for a fun Saturday morning away from boys!
Post a Comment