I just realized that if my childhood dream of becoming a world-famous blogger so I can quit my job and live in luxury is to come true, several things are going to need to change. First, I am going to need to be more interesting, much more interesting. Post about old jeans are history. I may need a good medical drama to make that happen. Second, I will need to get readers other than my family and three friends. In fact, I will need to draw readers from around the world with my passion for telling a story, ones that will also buy stuff from the advertisers I will need to attract. Third, there will be no anonymity for my family, we may be thrust on to the cover US Weekly with Kim and Kendra or accused of our own peen scandal. Finally, someday I will regret it all, longing for the days of being able say anything and misspell everything because like, who really cares?

Ask and I shall receive. Our winter trip to the Bahamas is mostly booked. Major thanks to my surrogate dad (I believe he hates that I call him that) Andy Ho for booking a sweet hotel with his points for a great discount. Jake is working on airfare and we have enough miles for a free ticket, finally. We are going to stay on Cable Beach on Paradise Island for a week of sun, books, naps, food, and togetherness.
2 comments:
if you guys wanna bring a babysitter along, i will work for free, i just need a place to stay and the plane ticket
charlie
Hey Charlie...I believe a
Gramsie has seniority over an uncle!
So, my bags are packed! hahaha
Love to my favorite granddaughter,
Gramsie
Post a Comment