November 22, 2010

Bonus day - random thoughts

Daycare was closed today due to illness so Nori & I had a bonus day at home to get craftastic. Can you guess what we are making?

My friend is having a baby girl this week so I am loaning her all of Nori's infant clothes and as I folded each outfit I had flashback to memories and photos of my girl wearing those clothes. It was crazy how onsies can bring back such vivid memories!

I think I'll start my list of what I am thankful for and keep adding to it daily:

goldfish crackers
high school musical and senior vocal recitals
safe driving
family & friends
yellow labs
books
Bounce dryer sheets
fuzzy socks
Kashi Triple Berry Crisp
good jobs
coffee filters and markers
sales at Whole Foods
organized rooms and closets
jokes
Memory, the game
Tinkerbell movies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are making Thanksgiving Place mats...Ding ding ding...what does she win Bob?


Wendy