This is the view from my kitchen window. Two years ago we were so impressed when our backyard neighbors finally fixed up their overgrown yard after their old, mangy dog passed on. It was a glorious summer, their gardens were gorgeous! Well, things have started to slide, but the oddest thing is this pair of black jeans. They have been hanging out there for months! They started on that overhead beam but the wind storms of this week blew them into the "decor". I think I should monitor this situation and see where the black jeans end up.
5 comments:
So crazy! You'd think they'd be wearing fall's must have clothing!
Nice! Well, it could be a good diet plan. . . losing your appetite from the view.
I bet they wouldn't even notice if you took them down and threw them in their yard. At first glance it looked like Halloween decorations.
Is it meant to be spooky> Cuz it's really spooky. All they need to add is a rusty-bottomed discard toilet on the lawn.
In some cultures, they view that as art
Post a Comment