Loyal reader, I know I owe you a good post, however this will not be it. Someday your dedication will be rewarded with some gem that will finally make you think, so this is why I sit through weekly accounts about cleaning the bathrooms (all three) and homemade soup (butternut squash).
Guess who had her second trip ever to the dentist? No, not me. It was Nori! Yes, I found the office this time and did not bash my car into the parking ramp. After a rocky start relaxing in the big chair, Nor calmed down enough to start giggling while her teeth were being cleaned. She liked the water squirter and suction, too. The best part a tiny pink polka-dot puppy they gave her which she has been clinging to all weekend. My poor child may be spending lots of time in the dentist/orthodontist office in the years to come, so we try to make it fun W e are going to incorporate flossing into the nightly routine as well. For me, I mean.
We also celebrated another wedding this weekend! If you are wondering how many weddings we went to this summer, let me count: Cole & Traci, Jana & Tyler, Josh & Kati, Sabrina & Tim. Is that it? Yesterday Jake's cousin Zach married his fiance Tracy at the Enchanted Barn in Hillsdale, WI. The farm had horses so we had fun feeding them hay and an apple. Grandpa Steve, the enabler, kept trying to feed Nori bowl after bowl of gummy bears. It was a beautiful fall day to witness a marriages in the country while simultaneously overdosing your only granddaughter on artificial ingredients and sugars.
Casey stayed over last night after a late gig at Mystic Lake and we went out for breakfast this morning. I think he enjoyed being woken up by a hyper girl in flannel pajamas. I would be remiss if didn't mention my entire family's outstanding napping skills this weekend, we hardly saw daylight at all. It's fall and our bodies simply shut down from October to March, big deal. In the animal kingdom, this would be an evolutionary advantage. This afternoon I sat down (and by "sat down" I mean woke up) and watched few minutes of the Vikings game only to find several people from my favorite blog playing. Mile Austin, ex-BF of the Kim Kardashian, Tony Romo ex-BF of Jessica Simpson and Brett Farve, of the peen scandal. Who knew sports where so fun?
Extra points if you know my favorite blog. Off to lay on the couch!
2 comments:
I will gladly accept top honors for the Hottest wedding EVER!
You guys all look great and it would be fun to see you all soon! :)
Perez?
Post a Comment