October 19, 2009

Resilience

We're rich. I sold five of my mom's Vera Bradley purses on Ebay at only a 70% discount netting her $75. Plus, she had Weekend 2 of The Garage Sale so pretty much Nori's whole college tuition is paid for! Not really, MY college tuition is still not paid for. But it is fun to get money for stuff you already own. Hence, I will be starting a business selling stuff I already have such as...uh....hmm....wait a minute. I don't really have "stuff" - must be a side-effect of the Taco John's years. Another repercussion of my childhood is Nori's new nightly lullaby routine. Every night I sing her a barbershop or lady barbershop song, in all of my joyful-tone-deaf-warbling-glory, oblivious to any shattered glass or howling dogs.

Here is my current set list (a new one each night)
Requests welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's not a Barbershop or Sweet Adeline song but...can you do your Come to Jesus song for me sometime soon?

Love, Anonymous Aunt Jill

Anonymous said...

I think "Hush a Bye " It is on the BLOCKBUSTER Misterssippi's Album "Live from the Jr High "


wendy