October 20, 2009

falling behind...

We are not keeping up with technology these days. Right now we are contemplating buying our first laptop (hello 2009), in need of a new camera, and sharing an iPod. Well, really it is Jake's iPod but he shares it with me on Tuesdays when work on the East Bank. I realized I was the only person on the whole campus not listening to an iPod! Horror! So, because I have to stay really cool and I already wear granny shoes, I talked him into sharing his with me. I can now listen to Geek in the Pink 3.5 times on my walk in from the parking ramp. Also, I am not keeping up with music very well either...

2 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

We will probably never own a laptop if it makes you feel any better. I do know that the Nike website has 4th generation ipods (no video camera or radio) on clearance. I think a 16G was $149 and an 8G was $109. I found them right after I bought mine. I do like having the radio with the live pause. I highly doubt I will ever use the video camera--since I only have 2G left on mine and haven't even downloaded my aerobic music yet. I have realized that we have a small fortune in cd's and I know that we have already sold at least 100 of them in past garage sales!

Sabrina said...

I've never owned an ipod. My mom is loaning me her laptop, it's bad.
I am not technology.