I don't really have anything to say but that never stops me. It's not like I think you care, but really, if you are still reading this....
Radiators are bled pumping hot water throughout the house. I am going to make a concerted effort this year not to complain about my frozen house because all that does is solicit tons of unwanted advice about insulation, old houses, us being a cheapskates, or how we should stop taking trips and just finish the damn basement. I already know all these things. When you come over to my house, do like Missy and just bring your slippers. And zip it. Your sweatshirt, I mean.
Speaking of winter, I went bargain hunting at Once Upon A Child yesterday for winter coats and such but they had nothing! They did have some adorable brand new Baby GAP sweaters and dresses so Nori continues to be almost as fashion-forward as Jake. We stopped by Target in search of winter shoes and she ran over to the faux-Ugg boots, exclaiming "Boots!! Cute!!!", but then decided they were "too tight". She thinks everything is too tight, she would prefer a toga to a shirts with a collar. Nori has suddenly stopped sleeping through the night, waking up crying a stream of consciousness, "Momma! Momma! Cuddle! No! Lay down! Sleep! Georgie!" It's half precious, half annoying. She is my talkative sweetie who now knows several verses to Cheeseburger in Paradise, such as "heaven on earth with an onion slice.... Heinz 57 and 'tatoes" and also to Bob Marley's Three Little Birds singing, "don't worry...'bout a thing....be alright!". I love this girl!
Yes, we watched the Twins. It was fun, I actually enjoyed seeing all the bloopers and dingers.
This weekend is my mom's big garage sale in Winona. I was really dreading it but a major thanks to my Aunt Pam who has spent HOURS helping my mom sort, organize and price everything! They have done a lot of hard work so this weekend will likely require more biceps than brains (too bad Tracy won't be there).
That's all I got...
5 comments:
Tracy WILL be there! Not until Friday afternoon though. I saw no mention of my name!
Anonymous Aunt Jill
Wait...I am the brains...right?
Anonymous Aunt Jill
I've had great luck finding winter coats at UNIQUE. I think there is one in St. Paul. Jada is wearing a boys coat, of course. (Jakob's hand me down--poor girl.) Or, craigslist--I found some great boots on there. My kids love the three little birds! I tried to post a video of them dancing on facebook and it said it was copyright infringement. . . shucks. I know what you'll be getting for Christmas--a snugi to keep warm! :0)
Tracy is all biceps
Your daughter is a Parrot Head!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment