December 16, 2008

How cold is it?

Those of you who have been to my house in the winter know that we have some, um, heating issues. As in it is tropical upstairs (think shorts and a t-shirt with the window cracked) and icy downstairs (numb feet and snowman in the kitchen). See for yourself...

-12 degrees = frozen pipes in bathroom


EVOO is now a solid

My hideous ski coat from 1996 keeps me warm


Nori's pajamas (kidding!)



3 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

You should come join us with a big hole in the wall that leads right to the outside boarded up with a 1/4 inch piece of plywood. . . insulated with flat air mattresses, blankets, and some old plastic from the windows last winter and bubble wrap--yes bubble wrap. I'm wondering why the guy had to start the job NOW--without proper insulating gear! IDIOT! :0)

Sabrina said...

I love the picture of nori in her PJs!!! I havent been to your house in forevs... oh the memories.

K and/or K said...

This is what kiddo's in China look like year round I've been told. Bundle up to the max!