December 07, 2008

Try the pot!


December means one thing, sinus pots. Never heard of them you say? Me either until yesterday when I tried my first Neti Pot. Jake & I have had a perma-cold all fall so when Aunt Jill suggested we flush our sinuses, we rushed out to get the goods. We love gross things, remember those Biore blackhead strips? I really didn't think my nose would do it but I guess your sinuses are connected as you can pour the water in one side and it flows out the other. I always thought each nostril did it's own things but clearly not. I'm not cured but it's really fun so you need try one!

3 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

You are just plain weird. A lovely kind of weird, yes. But weird all the same.

FUN? I have one sitting in my bathroom closet and I'm terrified of it, even though my sinuses SUCK (pun intended). I heard it's like drowning. Okay, I'm exaggerating...but I did hear it's like getting loads of water up your nose and that's NOT fun.

But dangit, now I'm going to have to do it...later. When I get brave. I'll let you know if I think it's fun.

Anonymous said...

didn't dwight do this on the office with pam's christmas present in season 2?

Sabrina said...

Don't buy one!
This trick always works for me: Eat\drink food and simultaneously start laughing really hard, and all the food\drink comes out through your noes.
I've had milkshakes, french fry chunks, licorice and orange juice all come out through my noes at various times in my life, clears me right up!