December 07, 2008

Sunday Summary

The big graduation reception at Eastcliff that I organized was a huge success and I was so proud of my students. Take a look at me pretending to enjoy the eats... the ironic thing is I didn't even get to taste one before they were all gone.


Baby's first Christmas is upon so Jake took Friday off and we hit Rosedale Mall with a mission, finishing up 90% of our shopping. That afternoon we visited the tree lot and got a budget tree, a very prickly spruce with some Charlie Brown-esque qualities to it but hey, it works. I feel bad Nori won't get what she really wants for Christmas: USB cables and power strips, the things she wants to chew on. We had a very leisurely wonderful weekend decorating the house and relaxing.

Ooh! Check out the cookies MelRo, Jake & I made today. They are scrumtrilecent!

4 comments:

K and/or K said...

Cute family picture! So you are set you wrap on Sunday--perfect! Cannot believe you are actually coming to a party!! :-)

Sabrina said...

So this is why you dissed me on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...sensible of shoe said...

I am sooo set to rap on Sunday! Word.

...sensible of shoe said...

Sabro-Yes!