October 05, 2009

Decorah

10 year reunion at Luther last weekend! Stunning hotel with special VIP toilet. Glorious cold rain. Amazing parade. Healthy gastronomy in the form of Chinese, pizza, and taco buffets. It hasn't changed a bit. It was fun to have a bunch of Norse friends all in one place, which is rare these days. Everyone looked younger and thinner than ever. Who was there? Take a peek at this adorable shot:












Left to right: Andy & Missy, Brad & Sarah, Bill & Katie; Front Row: JD & Stephanie and Megan & Jake (sorry for the red eye)


I bet you wanted photos, right? Post are so much more interesting with photos! I would post some but my camera will.not.take.any! So, get used to it. My camera sucks and my blog posts are now photo-less forever more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT GOOD MEGAN! I NEED PHOTOS! Such a sad ploy to beg for a new camera...

Anonymous Aunt Jill

Melissa Ho said...

time to get new batteries!

Anonymous said...

Oh No!!! We will all pitch in for a new camera.... we NEED our photo fixes!!! PLEASE??????
Love, MOM