Total. Genius.
Megan! I am so amazed at how well she can talk!!!! You guys must do a lot of talkin' at your house! The library did not have even one Dr. Seuss book--bummer! Nori's going to have to come homeschool my kids! ;0)
I love the foam finger. I was kinda waiting for her to say Go Gophs at the end of the song!
No. I will not sing with you. You are too smart for me.
I like your blog very much.I'm waiting for your new posts. Have a nice day.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Total. Genius.
Megan! I am so amazed at how well she can talk!!!! You guys must do a lot of talkin' at your house! The library did not have even one Dr. Seuss book--bummer! Nori's going to have to come homeschool my kids! ;0)
I love the foam finger. I was kinda waiting for her to say Go Gophs at the end of the song!
No. I will not sing with you. You are too smart for me.
I like your blog very much.I'm waiting for your new posts.
Have a nice day.
Post a Comment