Norelle is very talkative and loves to say mamama, no!no!no!, goong goong and broom broom. She pulls up to be on her feet whenever she can but is still very cuddly and loving. I can not believe she is almost one but she just keeps getting better and better!
Believe it or not, it is also the one year anniversary of the day we met Tasha. We were active in "the book" on June 18 2007, met with Tasha on Dec 18 and Nori was born Jan 18, 2008. So, I only had a seven month paper pregnancy to the day, hence my killer bod. It's weird to remember that someone else gave birth to her because she is a huge part of me, there just is no difference. I am sad that I didn't really grow her, despite my best efforts to convince her I did (like I when I reenact her birth panting and screaming "someone get me an epidural" or "boil some water"). She actually was born via C-section so no one had an epidural, except in my version of the story. Of course she has connections to her birth family in Duluth who care about her and blessed us with their decision to choose adoption and choose us. We are her parents, her mom and dad, her family who will love and adore her forever!
4 comments:
I love and adore her too!
Remember how you went into labor the night of my birthday party?
But the best part of the night is one of my friends said, "she is going to have a baby? she is so little?"
whoa, I had a dream about Norbert last night. All of sudden she started singing along with one of her singing dolls, and she was dancing! it was soo werid. she kind of had an attitude though, but it was hilar. can't wait to see you guys!
Remember that Lund's/Byerly's (whatever it is by you guys) gives away a free cake for your baby's first birthday!!! It is a duckie cake and so adoreable (and did I mention FREE?!?)
Hi, I just linked here from Heather of the EO because I liked your blog title.
My 2-year-old son has a toy lamb that he calls a monkey, and it looks almost exactly like your daughter's toy monkey (only smaller, and with a slightly different body shape) so I guess my son is right. Your daughter is adorable.
Post a Comment