I've been a parent for awhile now and I think I have some real gems of wisdom to share based on my own experiences. My working title is 25 Days (or however many when it goes to print) As A Mom, I Must Be Doing Okay! Here are some ideas I have for chapter titles:
Chapter One: How to Adopt a Baby in 7 Months
Chapter Two: Sleep When Your Baby Sleeps
Why has no one thought of this yet?
Chapter Three: Eat When Your Baby Eats
Your baby enjoys a full meal 10 times day, you should too! Have a turkey pot pie or ham sammy whenever you feed your baby
Chapter Four: Eat What Your Baby Eats
For those moms on a diet, formula is nutritious and only has 20 calories an ounce.
That’s all I have so far.
February 12, 2008
I'm writing a book...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love formula!
Post a Comment