February 03, 2008

change of blog name?

SoS may soon become Too Big For My Britches (TBFMB) due to my increased caloric intake as of late. All the wonderful meals keep pouring in! Selena made arroz con pollo last week, Stace & Eric bought over lasagna with garlic bread on Friday and today we had two meals at the Hos. First, a 30th Birthday Brunch where Jake & I devoured our own loaf (or so we thought of it) of Monkey Bread and back again we came tonight for a Super Bowl chili meal. Anders made brownies with giant Hershey bars right in the middle and he even cut us middle pieces. I'm fat.



Lauren really loves "baby No-wee" so we had fun watching her hold her, kiss her and just be sweet. Little does she know that Norelle is wearing/using all her baby stuff from just few years back. I'm sure the claws would be out if she knew who was wearing her hot pink Baby GAP velour jumpsuit.



FYI, Norelle still rocks. I have taken to loading her in (Lauren's old) Baby Bjorn and stuffing her under my purple/green Columbia coat circa 1996 (apparently I thought I was size Large back then) and taking Dorothy for a walk. It's really great to get outside with my girls and Nori falls right asleep despite me constantly poking her to make sure she is getting enough air in my wind-proof coat. She also went to Babies R Us, grocery shopping and to church this weekend. The pastors at church went bonkers over her and Pastor Susan even teared up and said "God is wonderful! He works in amazing ways although sometimes much slower than we would like, huh?" Amen sister!



Finally, keep Liz & Ellen in your prayers as they just took off for Tanzania today for a church mission trip! They are out educating the less fortunate about celebrity gossip and sharing old tabloids with them... true heroes in my book.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

A. You are not fat. B. Don't change the name of your blog and C. Get ready to eat MORE on Tuesday night!! Ah ha ha!