February 04, 2008

Wells Fargo Baby Shower today!


Those bankers really know how to throw a shower! We had a lovely pizza party with all the suits and Norelle was showered with tons super cute pink outfits and even a stylish spring coat, Baby Einstein play mat, a new Boppy, bath stuff, and on and on. Very fun!

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

I wanna be a baby again!

Melissa Ho said...

what a cute cake!

...sensible of shoe said...

Me too! My little girl has had a high maintenance 24 hours, I hope it's almost over!

Seltzchuck05 said...

i take it that jake is a "suit"

Sabrina said...

Your bro-in-law has a funny blog. Is he the one that you always say is crazy?

jodilee0123 said...

mmmmmmmm. . . that cake looks really yummy. . .I might have to make one of the cheap box ones today--(but very delicious) just because I was salivating looking at that picture. If you ever want to get rid of anything that you deem "fattening" in your house, feel free to call me!! :0)