One last update. I spent FIVE hours in the dentist's chair on Sunday, day of rest, as the dentist drilled out my old root canal, bleached the inside of my bad tooth, took impressions, drilled, sanded, etc. to prepare my teeth for the new veneers which will be ready in 6 weeks. In the meantime, I have temporaries which actually look better and whiter that my old teeth. But really it is just one tooth. Yep, you heard that right. There is a fake crack which make it look like two separate front teeth but it's just one giant front tooth and feels like a Lee Press-On Tooth as if it could pop off at any moment. If that happens, I will be canceling all my public appearances...
2 comments:
Okay, so I have a SERIOUS DENTIST PHOBIA!! My file is red-flagged. The thought of even sitting in a dentist chair for as long as you did makes me feel very ill. I do, however, get the red carpet treatment at my office since they know I have major issues. I took Jakob when he was just a teeny baby and they rocked him the whole time--in my sight--while I was getting my teeth cleaned. And, my dentist is the only one who has never pressured me to get my wisdom teeth pulled. My motto--drill it and fill it--while I have a panic attack. You are a very brave person!!
You are brave megan! Im with Jodi and her feelings on the dentist. I was fine up until about 7 years ago when I got my wisdom teeth out, but I was too poor to go to someone that put you under... so I was awake the whole time and it was mortifying!!! I don't ever want to go back!!!
Post a Comment