p.s. my daughter does not like it when I blog.
February 07, 2008
Dr. Krentist, my dentist
So I spent 3 hours at the dentist this morning, just for a cleaning and some prep work. Apparently I am very lucky because my dentist teaches an aesthetic dentistry course at the U of M (think cosmetic or "art" as he calls it) and he suddenly had an opening for me to come in this Sunday and get my two front teeth (which were tragically chipped in a bike/mailbox accident in '86) redone with porcelain veneers for a very bargain basement fee...as long as he can teach others while working on me. Ever since said bike/mailbox accident at age of 8, my front teeth have never quite matched each other or been all that great. But now, they should finally look natural. Except since I am writing this everyone will know that they are NOT natural but I don't think that is news. I hope I don't get chicklet teeth. At rate, the hygienists kept saying how cool this because it's really hard to get in as a guinea pig but lo and behold... right place, right time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I always thought there was something "off" with you!
Tell Nori to get a life!
Don't worry about bringing my cake carrier... i'll get it whenever. Nori you have a wonderful life! :) Megan is so coool!
I have never noticed that your teeth were chipped. . . I hate the dentist and need to go--so, I guess this is a reminder. It's always exciting to get something for really cheap!! :0) Hope to see you tonight!!
i miss hearing about the krentist...i miss it all...
Post a Comment