February 22, 2008

5 weeks old!


Nori is 5 weeks old today! I can not believe it. My heart is breaking as she is growing so fast...I want her to stay my baby forever.

Milestones
  • smiles ( good mood only)
  • slept 6 hours straight
  • outgrowing newborn clothes
  • sticks tongue out, if you do
  • fluent in French

3 comments:

K and/or K said...

Bonjour Norelle! Anniversaire de 5 semaine heureuse! Ayez un week-end magnifique avec vos parents fabuleux!

Sabrina said...

Ah Nori ! Je suis si heureux vous qui parlent déjà français ! Votre mère est folle cependant !

jodilee0123 said...

I don't a lick of French. . . but I do know that we had a very nice time at your house today!! Thanks for being such a wonderful host!! Jakob is out cold from all the action. Hope we can get together again soon!! :0)