January 16, 2008

Sun nap

Ick, yesterday I felt so crappy! I was queasy, I couldn't eat anything and was so very tired. I came home from work at noon and promptly took a 3 hour nap which was cozy because the sun was shining in directly on to my bed so it was just like that time I passed out in Kokomo. I feel much better today... amen!

On the baby front we go to Duluth on Friday...at 7:00 am when they will attempt the version. It feels like she is never is going to get here! Jake gave me an early birthday present, a new Canon PowerShot A720 8.0 mega pixel digital camera so I can capture all things baby. Also, Casey dropped off his camcorder so we started making a video for the baby which is sure to only embarass her and keep in her the womb all the longer.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Welcome to the world of Canon Powershots! They are super super meow! I can't wait to see all the fab-ola pics you will be taking!
Glad you are feeling better!

Melissa Ho said...

I'm sorry you felt so sick. Can't wait to hear how Friday goes.

jodilee0123 said...

I think it is just all your excitement, anxiety, and a million things running through your head while waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting. . . .well, you get my point. It is God's way of preparing you for what you will feel once baby is here--since we don't have the experience of being pregnant and feeling like crapola the last few weeks! Ahhhhh!! I'm so excited!!