January 26, 2008

What really matters in life...


For some odd reason I am having troubling thinking about something to blog about other my baby. I refuse to turn into just a mom so it is essential I keep up with my pop culture and celebrity gossip. Not for me but for Nori. Seems like Britney is stilling acting crazy so that's a relief, stability is what I need right now. If you don't already check out the blogs because you busy doing something productive with your life, stop right now and visit my Top Five:

  1. TMZ
  2. Perez Hilton
  3. Dlisted
  4. Pink is the New Blog
  5. Seriously? OMG! WTF?

Warning: browsing US Weekly while in line for groceries has now become obsolete.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

OMG! Like I am so like happy that you still are like a pop culture freak even though you are like a mom and stuff!

jodilee0123 said...

haha! Soon, you will be writing about someone else's poop other than your child's cause you think it is expanding out from being so "mom" focused. My most favorite trashy show is Nip/Tuck and even they had a show with someone pooping in the hot tub! haha It's a poop focused world! So, I thank you for your pop culture blogs--otherwise I may not know what it going on out in the world!!