

My family received some really terrible news yesterday...my Grandma Audrey (79) was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer by doctors at Mayo. She recently started having pain in her abdomen so after running a bunch of tests, this is the diagnosis. They want her to do chemo but even with that they guess she has about a year to live. Please pray for my grandma and for my Papa Michael as they are BFF's and we don't know what they will do without each other.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry Megan! I will be praying for her!
In case you are wondering, yes, my Papa does have his ear pierced. He did this when was like 65 and he looks like a pirate b/c he always wears a gold hoop.
i will pray for the pancreas and the pirate!
I will glady add a special prayer for your family!! I have so many for you guys now!! :0)
Post a Comment