Our thanks to all the family & friends who are so excited for us!
We can't believe that people are actually bringing over meals, too! Liz made pot roast & veggies along with chocolate cake upon our homecoming and tonight Missy brought rigatoni, salad & brownies. Maybe you all want me to look like I just had a baby? We are having so much fun and can not wait for everyone to come and visit! You will get sick of all the photos but what can I say? I just got a new camera and now I have a subject who can not say no...
6 comments:
I can't wait to bring my meal over... I think Kelly and I are going to make it a doosie! :)
But really, we just want to meet Norelle more than anything!!! :)
Food=Way to meet Baby!
You can come over anytime Sabro! Bring Katie Vlach too! Can't wait til she gets her Suri!
oh dear...i fear my little china girl and i would have matching hairdo's also right now! see you and norelle soon i hope!
Well, I think I need to meet your friends because we didn't get any meals! hahahahaha!!
Jodi! that is not good... I will bring you a meal myself! :)
Sabrina, you are all too kind! Maybe I will have to bring some fatty delicious dessert just to force Megan into coming to classes so I can see her!! :0) But, it still wouldn't get me to see lil' Norelle!! I love that name, by the way. So beautiful!!
Post a Comment