January 07, 2008

OMG! CPR!




I completed CPR training today for my new job as an EMT. I love acronyms, KWIM? No, not really...my work offered it so I did it. It has changed since the last time I got cozy with Annie. Wasn't that her name? I rocked and I now know how to use an AED so feel free to croak around me.

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

OMG your pictures are actually moving! ANNIE ANNIE ARE YOU OK?!?!
I love being CPR certified, it is my moral obligation to save every one's life now! Does this mean I have a Jesus complex?

K and/or K said...

Kyle and I have our own acronyms we use all the time: SLAP=sounds like a plan & SHIPO= (we'll) see how it plays out. Adults can play this game too! CPR? Now I'll totally feel free to choke on pad thai at Sabrina's party!

Sabrina said...

I personally like WTF and IDK! BFF is fun and so is BFC (Big Fat Cook, shannon came up with that one) Everything is Big Fat (fill in the blank) to her!
Big Fat Car, Big Fat Santa, Big Fat Target... you get the picture.

K and/or K said...

IDK is all fun and games until your students write it for an answer on their test!

...sensible of shoe said...

I liked this headline:

Jamie-Lynn: GED Not IUD