You will now be forever addicted to these shoes!! Jakob has a million pairs--and they are still his favorites!! Ebay and Craigslist will save you lots of money--and USA Baby in Richfield always has them 15% off. Autumn Cottage at the MOA sometimes has old models for 50-60% off. . . ummmmmmmmm--yes I cannot afford my taste--so I have become the ultimate bargain shopper!! Just call upon me if you need a deal on something!! haha
3 comments:
Oh how I love the Robeez... I often feel like getting knocked up just so i can have a child that wears them! Why don't they make them for adults???
They are the best shoes!! I guess I will cross those off my gift list for you.
You will now be forever addicted to these shoes!! Jakob has a million pairs--and they are still his favorites!! Ebay and Craigslist will save you lots of money--and USA Baby in Richfield always has them 15% off. Autumn Cottage at the MOA sometimes has old models for 50-60% off. . . ummmmmmmmm--yes I cannot afford my taste--so I have become the ultimate bargain shopper!! Just call upon me if you need a deal on something!! haha
Post a Comment