Today after work Hil came over to borrow my skis. Jake suggested she try on a ski boot to get familiar with it, all 5 buckles. Hil got them on fine but she could NOT get the boot off. Jake & I both had visions of of the ER and power saws. After the pulling Hil off the couch via her boot, I thought of getting some EVOO to help slide the boot off. When Jake finally realized the 5th buckle was latched, the boot flew off. Dumb & dumber!
January 02, 2008
My dog is clean, the world is right!
Today after work Hil came over to borrow my skis. Jake suggested she try on a ski boot to get familiar with it, all 5 buckles. Hil got them on fine but she could NOT get the boot off. Jake & I both had visions of of the ER and power saws. After the pulling Hil off the couch via her boot, I thought of getting some EVOO to help slide the boot off. When Jake finally realized the 5th buckle was latched, the boot flew off. Dumb & dumber!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A.) Are you trying to be like the man who read the encyclopedia for a year?
B.) Are you Lloyd or Harry?
C.) DO you think you are cool because you talk like Rachael Ray?
a) shhh...I am not really doing that, it is just to help my image
b) I'm Hairy
c) I just didn't want to type the word "virgin" in case my parents read this
Post a Comment