January 14, 2008

I love waiting...

it's fun how the time creeps by so very slowly. Every day goes by at a monotaneus uneventful pace, threatening to never pass. Ah, how special. Tasha just called to say they moved the version back to Friday instead of Wednesday. This sucks for her because if she goes into labor before then she will have to have a c-section. Her due date is next Monday but I'm not sure if the baby is fully aware she needs to stay put until then.

4 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

It will be interesting to see how much you write once the baby is here! :0) I always thought I would log on at 2 am after a feeding! HA! Yeah, right. I really cannot say which wait causes more undue stress. . . the wait to be matched or the wait for baby to arrive. They are both so different, yet seem to effect our lives in ways nobody can quite understand unless it has been experienced. Anyway. . . the next grueling wait will be actually leaving the hospital. I was thinking about you guys on that one. We just had to drive home from Methodist. You have to come home all the way from Duluth. You must write about all the feelings you experience on that drive--even if it isn't in a public blog. It will be your longest drive EVER! By the way, you will be stressed about how tiny the baby actually looks in the HUGE carseat--that you once thought was so small. Geez, this is a blog in itself!! haha Off to my hard days work. . . shopping! :0)

...sensible of shoe said...

We'll see how much free time I have, huh? I just can't imagine it yet. I know! Our very first act as a family is a 2.5 hour car ride, probably through a blizzard!

Sabrina said...

Speaking of babies... Spotted at Target was Sabrina scoping baby clothes out...

...sensible of shoe said...

OMG, Sabro you are pregnant?! Whose the dad?