January 09, 2008

BoJangles


You know my friend Jana, the jock? Here is her race schedule for the next year. I am aspiring to be her manager for when she starts going to international races in Italy and such. She doesn't need steroids since she works at Starbucks. Caffeine power.

03/30/08 Friendly Sons of St. Patrick 10K Des Moines, IA



04/27/08 Short Course Duathlon Nationals. Richmond, VA



05/17/08 Galena Duathlon Galena, IL



06/08/08 Copper Creek Sprint Triathlon Pleasant Hill, IA



06/22/08 Hy-Vee Triathlon Des Moines, IA



07/12/08 Lifetime Fitness Triathlon Minneapolis, MN



07/29/08 Big Creek Triathlon Polk City, IA



08/02/08 Steelhead 70.3 Ironman Southwest Michigan



09/20/08 2008 Age Group Nationals Portland, OR



11/08/08 70.3 Ironman Nationals Clearwater, FL

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Will you be my manager too?

...sensible of shoe said...

Yes!

K and/or K said...

I want in on this gig! I'll be the person who decides where we can have dinner in Italy!

Sabrina said...

I won't be doing any running though. That is so 2002 for me!
Will you be my writing manager? I will have book signings and appearances and I only want to be seen in the coolest places!

...sensible of shoe said...

Yeah, like the Olive Garden!