September 19, 2012

he's back!

Hong Kong Harbor

I had hoped Jake would do his first ever blog post on his trip to Hong Kong, but the odds of him getting around to it any time this year are slim. So I will take the liberty of telling you about his trip based on what I remember from his photos. Disclaimer: I was half watching 19 Kids and Counting when he went through them, so forgive when I misstate facts.

Jake had a very productive trip and learned more about the local government and economic issues in the area. You can read all about it his forthcoming reports..zzzzzz.  He even spoke at the international CFA conference which is probably why he came home with dozen new Linked In "friends", some of whom are Aussies or in his mind,  free places to stay for the Australian Open.  He said the food was good, but not great although he enjoyed the duck with pancakes and inexpensive sushi.  Stay tuned for pics of the cute outfits he brought the girls!

Victoria's Peak and some of the 8,000 skyscrapers

proof he was there

Sampan boats in the harbor

swanky hotel lobby in Macau with live jelly fish

Anyone read Cantonese?
 
The Ladies Market where he found our gifts

Immaculate subway system with glass doors for safety

bombed at world's tallest bar, Ozone 

Who is she? Why is his arm around her? Maybe she is the owner of the bra?

Mountain top Buddha

The End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone want to buy his socks?...the pictures are awesome... and,Yes...who is that lady he has his arm around ? He has many questions to answer Bwaahaaa !

Love you guys.
Auntie Wendy