 |
| kids dine al fresco |
Dare I say we made it? Jake is en route to MN so assuming we survive until after lunch tomorrow, I can check 10 days as a single mom with two kiddos off my reverse bucket list. We did great and had lots of quality girl dates. It helped to have family & friends to keep us busy and I was already used to being them with morning, noon, and night so it wasn't that different. The hardest thing has been my pain flare up which has been affecting my sleep and mood. I am trying everything and it's testing my patience.
Highlights of the past week include Nori starting ballet/tap dance. She looked so pretty in her pink leotard and was so careful to gracefully follow the teacher. I almost cried when Henny yelled "Ning Ning!" every single time she saw Nori through the door. Kinderflip starts this week too, so I will have a dancing gymnast on my hands along with a loyal toddling cheerleader. We read books, went to the park, played outside, and snuggled. We celebrated the September birthdays with our friends over a pasta dinner and continued the party the next night with a pool party and fish fry. Also, I finally got my lip waxed by a guy from NE Mpls.
 |
| meanwhile, baby chair-capades inside |
 |
| at least I spelled everything correctly? |
 |
| Ho Donkey, Missy & Ang tun another year wonderful |
 |
| I call her lil' Clicker, don't ask |
 |
| quality time with Decko the Gecko |
 |
| little sister "helping" |
 |
| pretty girl |
 |
| she loves to bounce and say "hop" |
 |
| last hurrah in the pool until 2013 |
 |
| Motherhood = lifeguard duty |
No comments:
Post a Comment