September 05, 2012

this girl


... has been promoted to the Sunshine Room at preschool with her new teacher, Miss Wendy ("My Wendy?" she asked when she first heard her teacher's name. No, sorry honey. "My Wendy" is our aunt, not our teacher). She is called Norelle at school and even has her own metal locker now. There are 19 kids in her room but not all attend every day, including Nori ( just T-W-Th). She is in LOVE with Isabella (pronounced Is-ahhh-beellll-ahhhh) whom she stalks from the moment we get there until we leave. I encourage her to also include the other girls: Aden, Grace, Nora, Brynn, Weather, and Clara, but none can compare with the lure of Isabella. I advised her to stay away from Teegan who thinks she is "his girlfriend" and tries to "lock her up in jail and cut open her stomach". So far she has no idea what letters she has studied or anything else she has learned but  has decided she hates Mass.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how my heart just melted and I will admit I just got a little teary eyed. How I Love the Seltz Family !!!

Your Wendy

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Anonymous Aunt Jill

Sabrina said...

Weather? For real???