The glowing eyes on the witch are perfect! ;0)
How long did it take Gramsie to get the green make-up off? The girls looked adorable!!!Love,Anonymous Aunt Jill
I think everyone I know with an infant put their kid in a pumpkin outfit. We did too.Cute kids! :)
Cannot BELIEVE you stuck her in an actual pumpkin! Hilarious!!!
wow, Megan, great pictures!!! We had Andrew dress as a lion... But also had a hand-me-down pumpkin outfit that I'll dress him in off and on till Thanksgiving! For pumpkin pie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The glowing eyes on the witch are perfect! ;0)
How long did it take Gramsie to get the green make-up off? The girls looked adorable!!!
Love,
Anonymous Aunt Jill
I think everyone I know with an infant put their kid in a pumpkin outfit. We did too.
Cute kids! :)
Cannot BELIEVE you stuck her in an actual pumpkin! Hilarious!!!
wow, Megan, great pictures!!! We had Andrew dress as a lion... But also had a hand-me-down pumpkin outfit that I'll dress him in off and on till Thanksgiving! For pumpkin pie.
Post a Comment