October 09, 2011

paint in my hair

Not to be dramatic, but I literally might collapse and die of exhaustion. This is practically the first chance I have had to sit down since I was at work on Thursday. We worked ALL weekend creating a fabulous new playroom in the color of Frozen Banana for our little girls. They owe us. Major thanks to Grandma Liz who painted her arse off and Grandpa Steve who changed a very messy diaper. A very special chest bump to Jake who hates painting but did it anyway for me. I could not have accomplished this project without your man skills! You know how on HGTV they make it look NBD to paint a room? Total liars. Huge deal.

Other accomplishments of the week include a solo trip the grocery with TWO kids! BTB, I do not recommend it. Don't laugh, but I made it through a whole week on Weight Watchers. Thank God I have the extra nursing points or I would never stay on track. When I hit my goal weight I am going on Oprah in a bikini. We also celebrated Ellen's 22nd...Happy Birthday Elle! Oh yeah, on Tuesday my mom got the all clear from the oncologist for no more check-ups. Yay! Now I just have one parent frequenting Masonic Cancer Clinic. Next up, two parents in the nursing home...

so happy together...

so happy apart...

Zoo Day with nanny Nicole ( yes, she is a bronze ape).

I play with toys now

running from the law

Somebody put on my mascara

They call me Bear. Foose Bear.

My Grandma can out paint your Grandma!

Spandex anyone?



Now, the moment you have been waiting for! Drum roll...

The old guest room BEFORE...


as good as it gets

this pile now is now in the hallway

The Playroom AFTER...


sunny reading spot

embroidery hoop art idea stolen from Pinterest


worthless closet now built-in bookcase

daybed for guests and stuffies alike

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

LOVE the new playroom!!! Nice embroidery hoops! Great job!