That is how Nori starts all of her sentences. "Well, you know what? We should have some chocolate chips" Either that or, "I have an idea! Let's have some chocolate chips". Girls. Baby Hen is starting to nap better...once in a while...some days. She loves it when I hum a little Crash Test Dummies just like her big sister used to. Just because I am tone deaf does not mean I don't have joy in my heart.
Well, you know what? Another weekend has passed us by although there is still time left for chocolate chips (2 points on WW). We went to two bonfires, had two family walks, shopped at two grocery stores, and took care of two kids. Does that even make sense? Well, you know what? I don't care. Bloom had a chili bonfire on Thursday nigh at Central Park in Roseville and the weather was perfect! On Friday, Nori knew something was up when she awoke from her nap to see a tablecloth on the table. "What happened? Who is coming? Ahhhh!!! I am so excited!". We had Luke, Amy & Mia over and Jake cooked! Saturday night we hung with our favs, The Ho & 1/2 McIntyre Families outdoors for an almost relaxing bonfire. Jake even wore his camo pants (why does he own camo pants? funny story, you should ask him). Side note: I am firearm certified but that is completely unrelated.
No comments:
Post a Comment