September 23, 2010
rain, man.
What's new with you? Oh really, that's just peachy! Mark this day on your calendar, some exciting things are going on...like the fact that Jake is in D.C. to meet with Obama! Okay, he is in D.C., but just for a nerdy guy finance conference complete with a cruise on the Potomoc. Juice box, anyone? That's means my girl and I are staying out all night whooping it up. And by out all I night I mean up at 4:30 a.m. just about everyday this MONTH! Oh, you're tired? I have no idea how to get her back to sleep in the a.m., but I am considering a gate/cell on her room to keep her sassy self in there until the rooster crows at a reasonable time. I am sure you are about to die with anticipation about which soup I am going to make this weekend? Well, the answer is "I don't know yet", so stay tuned. No wonder I get so many hits on my blog. Actually, I don't know how many hits I get, but I figure my mom is good for like 20 a day. If you need me I will be knee-deep in mismatched socks (not mismatched knee-socks) and sippy cups. Happy Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This soup looks good!
http://www.sweetpaulmag-digital.com/sweetpaulmag/fall2010#pg12
All of your soups are good, at least the ones I have tasted. And You are right on the number of times each day that I check to see what pearls of wisdom you have given the world. As far as the morning prowler goes... she needs Gramsie. (and the gate) As long as she is safe and you have the monitors on her, I think the gate will temporarily solve the problem.
Next time you are up with little bootie at 4:30 a.m., you should call me. Trust me, I up.
Post a Comment