September 18, 2010

Dunzo!

Norelle requested I take this photo of her and her bears

7 days of straight blogging are over. To recap, you learned the Gophers lost, we bought a car, Nori does not sleep in, I dated a lady and still wear the same bra from 1997. Was it all your dreamed of? I thought not.


rainbow order

Second batch of fall soup, Spicy Black Bean, along with Seeduction bread was yumtastic! And last but certainly not least, I cleaned and converted my closet from summer to fall. Much more work than you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the sweater that your wore yesterday with Jana hanging in your closet today! Nice job! I have a lot more SUMMER clothes for you...went through my summer closet yesterday! Will bring over when next you allow me to see my favorite great niece...love you!

Anonymous Aunt Jill

bluecollardaughter said...

"Seeduction Bread"? Recipe, please.

(And congratulations on that cute new grocery-mover! Let's go cruisin'!)

Sabrina said...

The angle of the camera makes Nori's bed look like a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed.