Too bad it's not Mondays with Nori...you missed Shawn and Nova at the museum yesterday! Looks like you had fun!
We need to go! It looks so fun there! I need to get more photos posted! I have some awesome one's from the wedding! So good to see you there!!!!
Nori is very lucky to have you and Jake as her mom and dad. Tracy
So I take it from your Tuesday post that you and Nori don't get much time to talk about death...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too bad it's not Mondays with Nori...you missed Shawn and Nova at the museum yesterday! Looks like you had fun!
We need to go! It looks so fun there! I need to get more photos posted! I have some awesome one's from the wedding! So good to see you there!!!!
Nori is very lucky to have you and Jake as her mom and dad.
Tracy
So I take it from your Tuesday post that you and Nori don't get much time to talk about death...
Post a Comment